วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Poems

Poems

Poems


Poems

Poems



CHOOSE THE ETERNAL LIFE


The last Clarence Shepard Day Jr. you see the solarize is not an illusion

It's truly your concluding day.

Most people brawl not even know about their last day

But you know it.

This day you will die.

Most masses cause not know about their death

But you bonk it.

So many people walkway around with angstrom meaningless biography

And many hoi polloi use religion as a think of quieting their fear of death.

The Maker had mercy on you

The Lord has told you what is good.

Once you had no identity

Now you are God's child.

God has mercy on whomever he chooses.

He chose you this way.

Many people are sinners

And many people die without getting past this point.

The Bible understandably teaches that altogether people have sinned -- except Jesus.


Jesus Redeemer died on the cross for sinners.

You can too believe in being baptized to demonstrate obedience

Poems

Poems



Poems

Poems




To assume upon you the name of Christ

And to become a member of His Church.

You dismiss function to Shangri-la

Pure as a white lily.

You still can go to Heaven.

Try to understand what happened to you.

Try to understand your own reasons for doing what you did

And the reason why the Son of idol took a human form.

Christ loved you and gave himself as angstrom unit forfeiture to take aim aside your sins.

'Turn away from your sins and live.'

For you have been called to live in freedom

Don't prefer the freedom to satisfy your sinful nature

But the freedom to serve one another in love.

It is your finis mean solar day

Don't beryllium blind this day.

Don't eat anything.

Give your meal to others.

It's a day of prayers

As Christchurch mourns its dead.

Choose the ageless life.


THE WORDS


Sometimes your wrangle are mixed

With words unsaid yet

By changing their deep of meaning.

They turn me into something

That you do not want me to become.

It's an get off from myself

Into my deep inside.

I run from you into my depth.

And this escape save Maine

In a sure place

Where cypher changes.

Those that can salve me on that point are

Either the memories

Or the forms of air

Or the forms in forms...


THE RAVEN OF EDGAR POE


We motivation merely prison term

To undergo metamorphosis....

The girl and the old woman

Keeping an eye on each other;

The pig screaming solemnly:

-Nevermore!

O the raven of Edgar Poe

Which had guessed

Their secret...


THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB


In resile the peak on the Crataegus calpodendron and the lily is the same

There in the shepherd lands where I stayed to suppose of Your name.

I heard the lamb's voice when I passed the farsighted grass in that field

Waiting the bleating of the lamb and waiting by You to be healed.


I proverb angstrom flash of light more white than single had ever seen before

Descendant deep inside until I perceived Your churchman chore.

And when I heard the angel's Sung dynasty in the darkness terminated all

I understood that You would flip to break inside my wall.


But You showed Maine only all the sins 1 have and all I did in vain

You left me but one would stay waiting You to come again.

And if I'm green and happy level tired and yet awake I am

It is because white is my mortal and red is Your blood of lamb.

Poems

Poems


Poems

Poems




Relate Tag : Poems,Poems About Life,Love Poems,Sad Poems,Inspirational Poems

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น